Make sure you’re friends with the Kitten first. If you’ve made friends, got chatting and are now ready to step into the world of KK parties we are very excited! The Kitten can bring a guest so the Kitten will need to select the event and add you at checkout. You will then confirm the Kitten’s invitation and can proceed to checkout (unless the Kitten has kindly decided to pay in which case you owe her many favours…!)
Articles in this section
- Why do Kittens need to Invite Toms and Toms can no longer invite Kittens?
- I have a couples account, can I take another partner other than my own to a Party?
- I have a couples account. Can I buy a single girls ticket?
- I am a single Kitten, how do I attend a party with a single Tom?
- I am a single guy, how do I attend a party with a Kitten?
- Does everyone need to be Party Verified?
- What is Party Verification?
- When does the event address get released?
- Can I get a refund for my ticket?
- My partner can no longer attend. What can I do?