Killing Kittens parties are designed to be spaces where the traditionally disenfranchised take control of events. We want to challenge established gender norms and roles when it comes to sexual exploration, pleasure and experiences.
In our world, if you identify as a cis-gender man (a man whose gender aligns with their sex assigned at birth) you are a Guest. Everyone else (including cis-gender women, trans people of all genders, non-binary people, gender non-conforming people, gender expansive and gender fluid people, as just a few examples) has the opportunity to define as a Kitten, if they so choose.
These terms do not need to be a part of your identity beyond how they function for the purposes of the event.
1. Only Kittens can approach Guests. Guests must not make the first move.
2. Guests cannot enter the playroom solo or linger alone. They must wait to be invited.
3. Clear consent must always be sought and received before engaging in any play. No means no, I’m not sure means no, no response means no. There are a great many ways to say “no”. This goes for everyone - Kittens need to engage in consent practice as much as Guests! Read our full consent guidelines here.
4. Treat everyone with respect. No gossiping, no unkind remarks, and absolutely no pressuring anyone to do anything they are not comfortable doing (this violates consent).
5. Please do not make any assumptions about other people’s gender or physiology. When introducing yourself, you have the option to also say which pronouns you use (e.g. Hello, my name is Emily, and I use she/her pronouns). This is of course not mandatory, and it is up to each individual whether they would like or feel comfortable to introduce themselves in this way.
6. No phones or unauthorized photography.
7. No drugs. Anyone found with or using illegal drugs will be ejected from the party and reported to the police. Our door team will be carrying out random bag checks on arrival.
8. Couples who arrive together must leave together. No Kitten can leave their Guest behind at the party.
9. All party attendees (Kittens and Guests) must wear their masks until 11pm, when play begins…
10. And last but not least...what happens at KK stays at KK.
Behave as badly as you like in line with the KK Rules. Our parties are self-policing, so if there is something or someone that seems out of place, we expect to be told. Tell us on the night and we will endeavour to resolve any issues. We want everyone to have the best KK experience possible.